Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sky with Waves

Look at the sky...tell me what do you see
Do you see the clouds or do you see me
Look at the sea...tell me what do you know
Do you know what it means when the water's too low
Can you see the pain behind that little smile?
Can you just tell me what do you seeBehind those pair of eyes
Look at the waves crashing onto the shore
Are you sure it was right to just walk out the door
I bet you can't feel the pain behind this little smile
Can you just tell me what do you see
Behind these pair of eyes
I look into your eyes and you know what i see
A helpless child lost his way
So vulnerable like china in my hands..
I can feel the pain behind your little smile
Can you tell me what do you see
Behind these pair of eyes
All Right Reserved.Copyright.1998.

No comments: