Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tenderness

All I need is a little tenderness
Soft warm hands to hold me tight
And make everything alright
Never in my life have i felt like this
'Cos all i need is a little tenderness
Hold me tight, make me feel alright
I need your arms around me, baby (tonight)
Come and chase these fears away
I may be blunt, I may be crude
I may be a fool too blind to see what's all around
Me
But deep down inside
I'm a woman
I need no flowers, I need no candle-light dinner for two
All I need is a little love from you
Hold me baby hold me close
Hold me baby don't let go
I want to feel your heartbeat next to mine (tonight)
I want to hear you breathing in my ear
Hold me now don't ever leave
'Cos i'm a fool too blind to see what's going all around
Me
But deep down inside
I'm a woman
Copyright.1998.All Rights Reserved.

No comments: